Dejzi is committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of our customers and website visitors. We fully appreciate the importance of having our own privacy protected on the internet and we respect your right to that same privacy.
We will not disclose information about our customers to third parties except where it is part of providing a service to you for instance arranging a product to be delivered to you.
We will not sell your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number or credit card information or personal information to any third party.
The Data We Collect
We may collect personal data about you through the Website in order to operate and improve our services when you:
- Register an account via our website or subscribe to other services such as our Curated Community page, competitions, newsletter, product re-stock notifications
- Process an order with us
- Request customer service or other customer care support
- Participate in surveys and questionnaires
- Contact us via e-mail or any other social media platforms
- Post content on our social media pages or
- Otherwise interact with us
Personal information is information that identifies you or could identify you. During your dealings with us, the type of personal information that we collect may include:
- Your name, e-mail address, postal address, billing address, telephone number and other information provided by you
- Information relating to your purchase history
- Payment information you use to pay for purchases is limited to the method of payment. Other payment information is not retained or stored by us.
- Any other information which may need to promote our goods or services
Communication & Marketing
If you have placed an order with us, we may contact you to notify you of the status of your order. We may also pass limited contact details to logistic partners in order to facilitate a successful delivery.
In addition to these e-mail notifications, we may occasionally update you on new product launches and pre-ordering updates via e-mail. You will also be given the opportunity to receive such communications from us and affiliated parties when you become a member of The Curated AS.
All The Curated AS customers have the option to opt out of receiving marketing communications from us by clicking “unsubscribe.”
The Curated AS and its service providers may use analytics cookies to collect information about your use of Dejzi website. This allows us to analyse our customers’ use of the website and improving functionality of the website. By using Dejzi website, you are giving consent to processing of the data.
Deletion of Your Personal Data
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that we delete all personal information we hold about you when we no longer require it.
Your Rights and Access to Your Information
You have the right to:
- Object to the processing of personal data concerning you
- Obtain confirmation as to whether or not your personal data concerning you are being processed and stored
- Rectification of personal data concerning you
- Obtain the erasure of personal data concerning you
- Obtain restriction of processing
- Not to be a subject to a decision based solely on automated processing including profiling
- Request access to the data we hold about you
Please contact us by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keeping Information Secure
We take reasonable steps to ensure your personal data information is protected from unauthorised access, loss, misuse, disclosure or alteration. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure, however we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us.